Component: Service Coordination
Reports To: Team Leader
Scheduled Days: M-F Full time
Pay Range: $34,507.20- $53,996.80 annually
The Service Coordinator is primarily responsible for assisting people with developmental disabilities and their support team in identifying a desirable future through a person centered planning process.
- Coordinate the provision of services, supports, education, and training through providers chosen by the person and identified on their Individual Service Plan (ISP).
- Serve as the single point of contact for coordination follow-through of all services.
- Ensure all services, supports, education, and training is implemented consistently with ISP.
- Utilize formal and informal mechanisms to periodically assess satisfaction of results from provided services, supports, education, and training.
- Assist people with developmental disabilities and their families to determine the effectiveness of services, supports, education and training. Create changes to service plans and service providers as necessary.
- Provide, arrange for, and review documentation of services, supports, education and training as required by person’s funding sources and DoDD rules.
- Complete timely assessments, screenings, and level care re-determinations as required by person’s funding sources and DoDD rules.
- Minimum of Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Eligibility for Service and Support Administrator Certification per OAC 5123:2-5-02.
- Current and valid Ohio Driver’s License with an acceptable driver’s abstract, in order to meet criteria for insurability established by the Board’s Fleet insurance carrier.
- Previous experience as Case Manager or Programmatic Management level service provider for persons with developmental disabilities, or its equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of local community resources, human services, law enforcement, & judicial systems.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and contact with individuals, families and legal guardians.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to meet deadlines in accordance with established policy and procedures.
External applicants must submit a resume, cover letter and 3 professional references to Louise Decker, Director of Human Resources.
Interviews will be scheduled only for those candidates who best meet the above requirements.
POST DATE: 3/31/16 REMOVAL DATE: 4/14/16