Licking County Board of Developmental Disabilities
Position: Process Excellence Coordinator
Full Time, 40 hours/week
Hourly Rate: $18.02 – $26.44
Quality Enhancement Review:
- Gather and review documentation on Individual Service Plans (ISP) to assess completeness, accuracy, and compliance with applicable deadlines, rules and regulations.
- Perform file reviews to assess completeness, accuracy, and compliance with applicable deadlines, rules and regulations.
- Maintain quality review database and provide statistical information upon request.
- Compile quality review information and generate reports, evaluation, and correspondence specific to the findings of the review process.
Assessment, Training and Development
- Assess staff for specific competencies and strengths using a variety of data generated through formal and informal survey instruments and feedback loops including results from quality reviews; personal observation; records review; new staff feedback, provider and family feedback and trends and patterns.
- Identify gaps and areas for improvement that can be addressed through education, training, and re-orientation. Work with Board supervisory and management staff to identify specific methods to address the gaps.
- Locate and/or develop educational materials and activities that address these identified gaps. Coordinate, develop and deliver using a range of mediums including face to face, podcasts, on-line/webinars, etc. Assess effectiveness and adjust as needed.
- Identify, develop and deliver future training needs as a result of upcoming changes and trends.
- Work in collaboration with all identified parties necessary to assure the recommended follow-up action occurs as a result of the quality review.
- Serve as chairperson of the Service Coordination Process Committee. Ensure committee meets regularly and appropriately prioritizes the identified projects. Effectively draw on the strengths of each team members for maximum results. Facilitate the communication of adopted improvements.
- Maintain records/minutes of Process Improvement meeting meetings
- Supervise OSU Intern as needed and as required by OSU’s Social Work Program.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4 years of work experience in programs or services for people with developmental disabilities
- Proven proficiency with the Imagine IS System.
- Training in LEAN, a plus.
- Prior experience in developing and delivering training to small and large groups.
- Proven proficiency in computer applications i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal) for effective interaction with internal and external customers.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience and skills in collaboration and partnership with formal and informal community resources.
- Current and valid Ohio driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract in order to meet criteria for insurability by the Board’s Fleet insurance carrier.
- Please email a resume, cover letter and 3 professional references to:
email@example.com Attn: Licking County Board of DD Human Resources