- Division: Early Childhood
- Part Time, 32 hours/week- M-F some evenings, as needed
- Salary Range: commensurate with experience
- Complete evaluations and assessments for children birth through age two as a part of the eligibility determination process.
- Provide services within the child’s natural environments to meet the functional outcomes as written in the child’s Individualized Family Services Plan (IFSP).
- Use evidence-based practices including parent-coaching to focus intervention on caregiver’s ability to promote the child’s participation in activities that are based on the child’s interests and daily routines.
- Function as a “primary service provider” for families with children birth through age two; address the child’s development in all five developmental domains; act as the liaison between team members and the family in meeting the needs of the child/family.
- Using the expertise of occupational therapy, support the child/family and team members.
- Participate as an active member of the Early Childhood team in the provision of evidence based intervention.
- Provide training on topics related to occupational therapy as needed and requested.
- Document all family and professional contacts and service delivery including progress on IFSP outcomes.
- Current and valid Occupational Therapist license from Ohio Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainers Board.
- Current and valid Ohio driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract to meet the county’s insurability criteria.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal) for effective interaction with internal and external customers.
- Strong team collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software; iPad experience preferred.
Submit a letter of interest, resume, and three professional references to:
Licking County Board of Developmental Disabilities
Attn: Human Resources
116 N. 22nd St.
Newark, Ohio 43055
Email a resume to email@example.com
Posting Date: 1/24/2017 Removal Date: Until Filled