The Licking County Board of Developmental Disabilities is required to notify you annually of our privacy practices, complaints resolution policy/procedures, 24 hour on-call procedures, DODD and Medicaid due process rights and procedures and the rights of people with developmental disabilities. Please review the following documents:
- Rights for people with DD
- Crisis Intervention and 24 Hour On Call Policy
- Complaint or Appeal of Adverse Action Explanation Form 5123-2-1-2 Appendix
- Waiver Due Process (4074 Replacement) 02 22 16
- Notice of Privacy Practices
Copies of our Complaints Resolution Policy and Procedures are available upon request. If you are not happy with your services from LCBDD and would like to file a complaint, your Service Coordination is available to assist you. If you would like to speak to someone other than your Service Coordinator, please call (740) 349-1420 and ask to speak to Beth Rutter, Early Childhood Team Leader.
If you have any other questions or concerns regarding the information or documents, please contact your Service Coordinator.