Licking County Board of Developmental Disabilities
Position: Administrative Specialist – substitute
Intermittent – M-F up to 1000 hours per year
Hourly Rate: $10.00 – $12.00
- The Administrative Specialist substitute will work under general supervision to provide general clerical assistance for the department and staff on an as-needed basis.
- File documents
- Sort, categorize, and purge duplicate documents
- Obtain and maintain files & records
- Scan and file computerized documents as needed
- Answer phones & screen calls
- Greet visitors
- Maintain calendar
- Prepare materials for mailing
- High School diploma. Associate’s degree in Secretarial Science or Computer Programming preferred.
- 1-2 years secretarial/office experience
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Superior customer service skills.
- Professional, positive business image with high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to operate office equipment (e.g., scanner; copier, postage machine, multi-line telephone)
- Please email a resume, cover letter and 3 professional references to:
- email@example.com Attn: Licking County Board of DD Human Resources
Interviews will be scheduled only for those candidates who best meet the above requirements.
POST DATE: 10-27-16 REMOVAL DATE: 11-7-16